CURRENT CHARTS


Click HERE to view current charts






Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wednesday 11/10/10 update

4:50 PM
Sell signal on daily EUR Trend/Osc at the close today.  Prices dipped below the daily uptrend line on Monday, and the Dynamic Oscillator dropped below 80 at today's close, but just barely (79.6).  If this sticks, it doesn't bode well for the long AUD put on earlier this PM, glad I only put on a 1/2 position.




2:05 PM CST
Buy signal on AUD hourly Trend/Osc.  AUD has been pretty strong, so went long on this buy signal but picture is a little dicey here, so only went 1/2 position.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Al. Here is a post that I posted on a EURO/USD Blog:

    "Hi Markus, I'm enjoying your blog. Thanks for the links. I am familiar with AO, since I use it as part of buy/sell criteria along with the RSQR, KH, CCI & TSI on my blog: http://www.instigator928.blogspot.com/
    I'm intrigued with your correlation between between EW turning points & AO. How do you do it?Saucers, twin peaks, zero cross, color change?
    I'm interested in getting confirmed examples of zig-zigs, flats, expanded triangles etc.for TNA or the $SPX in order to try to correlate it with the AO and the rest of the above indicators, along with the $NASI....
    Jordan "

    Can you help with this? I know you're busy....Jordan

    ReplyDelete