CURRENT CHARTS


Click HERE to view current charts






Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tuesday 10/5/10 wrap up

Well we sure did find a direction - no sloppy choppy mess today.
They say he who hesitates is lost.  The hourly Trend/Osc generated a buy signal this morning at 8 AM, I covered the short ES's @ 1144.00 so pretty much breakeven there, but didn't go long thinking I would wait for a dip to buy in at a better level.  Next time I looked the market was a runaway, so now I'm waiting for a decent retrace to go long.  Should have executed when the Trend/Osc gave it's signal and not tried to play cutsie.

With today's highs the trendline and oscillator in the Daily Trend/Osc were reset, thus the bull mode continues from that standpoint.
  
Most likely Elliott count looks like this:

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your honest analysis. I'm glad you broke even on your short position. I held TNA through Monday's mess, because my Weekly Chart was bullish. Bought UCO (oil) on Monday, since the daily chart had formed an R-squared saucer along with proper AO, KH, TSI & CCI parameters. Will be watching the weekly UCO chart over the next 2 weeks for a longer trend. DRN (3x Real Estate Bull) may turn Bullish tommorrow on the daily chart. see: http://instigator928.blogspot.com/2010/10/tna-weekly-daily-r-squared-saucers.html

    ReplyDelete