CURRENT CHARTS


Click HERE to view current charts






Monday, June 14, 2010

Monday 6/14/10 wrap up

Went long today on a bottoming of the 30 minute V Stoch accompanied by a bullish divergence in the 5 minute V Stoch.  Decision and trade were made in a hurry while dealing with non trading business issues, sometimes I wonder whether I'm doing justice to either one (trading and apple business).  Anyway, the Sell line bottomed as well about the same time as the action on the V Stochs, so we have entirely contradictory signals.  In retrospect the best course of action would have been no action.  At this point will probably sell longs during night session and may go short.

2 comments:

  1. Al, I agree it's tough running a business and trading at the same time. I am doing some 9 to 5 contract programming work at a College while keeping an eye on the markets and find that rather demanding at times. Not to mention, my evenings are spent studying markets rather than going out there in the fresh air. Hope this all pays off one day. I am still holding my shorts from last week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tony - I appreciate your hanging in there with me, gosh only knows why. Recently my market analysis has been decent but my trading has been awful. Anyway, after some dinner and time to unwind this evening I took another look and decided on balance that long might not be a bad place into tomorrow's open, so am holding overnight. Good luck on your short positions, can't say I agree at the moment.

    ReplyDelete