CURRENT CHARTS


Click HERE to view current charts






Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tuesday 3/30/10 Wrap up

Vindicator Buy/Sell threatened to cross into sell mode today but failed.  I backed out a little bit on this graph because there are two things that pop out:
 1) Buying pressure line has been steadily diverging against prices for the last three weeks, and although currently holding above the sell line since close yesterday the gap between the two is relatively quite narrow;
2) We're seeing the oscillating pattern that's shown up before at a trend change.
The conclusion I draw is that we are in some sort of topping process.  I also have topping patterns in some daily technical stuff that I track.  If it is a top, how much of a top? I dunno, I suspect the bull market from Mar '09 is not yet over, but a lot can happen. 

blog comments powered by Disqus